Monday, September 9, 2013

Carolyn Kaufman, Rest In Peace

I was stunned and saddened to learn that Dr. Carolyn Kaufman died on Saturday from a brain aneurysm. She was only 40 years of age.

Carolyn was an author, blogger and all around nice person.  I never actually met Carolyn, but corresponded with her when I was a contributor to the "Query Tracker Blog," an information blog assisting writers and authors.  Carolyn was one of the original contributors, but she was more than willing to help out a "newbie" by editing my work and giving me some great writing tips that have stood me in good stead ever since.

Carolyn obtained her PsyD. in Clinical Psychology at Wright State University in 2002. She was an Associate Professor of Psychology at Columbus State Community College.  Carolyn wrote "The Writer's Guide to Psychology."

Rest in Peace, Carolyn.

No comments: