Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween

Well, the hype is well underway - it's Halloween again!

I drove by a popular costume store and the parking lot was jammed. I hate to say it, but I'm a little relieved that I don't have to go through that anymore. My kids are 17 & 21; well past the trick or treating age.

Having said that, I'll still give out treats at the door. I love seeing the little angels, ghosts, witches, and Harry Potters. I don't even mind the older ones; you know, the teenagers who should have given it up years ago, but just want the free candy bars.

Do you have kids who will be trick or treating?

Will you give out treats at the door?

What will you being doing on Halloween?

1 comment:

Junietta said...

That's nice of you that you don't mind teenagers. I remember being just 14 with a 12 year old. Me and my her knocked at a door and were met by a scowl. The lady had a very unkind demeanour and told me that I should not be trick-or-treating at such an "old" age. I almost started crying because I felt like I did something terribly wrong, until someone from faraway said, "Don't worry about it, have fun".